Aerosure Medic should not be used by people who:
- Have epilepsy
- Currently have or previously had Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Have haemodynamic instability (abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate) including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
- Currently have a Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs)
- Have oesophageal varices (enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are experiencing active haemoptysis (coughing up blood)
- Are pregnant
- Have raised intracranial pressure (abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain)
If you are unsure of the suitability of AeroSure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, you should seek medical advice.
I suffer from COPD and would try anything to improve my breathing. I read up on this product and thought I would give it a try. I find with 5 minutes use morning and evening I am now able to breathe more deeply. I use it before using my inhalers and feel that I am able to breathe in more of the contents than before.
It is not a cure all, but does help. I can walk a bit further than before without becoming breathless.
Teri - Verified Purchase