Persistent Cough due to
problems clearing mucus?
Tight chest & feeling breathless regularly?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Aerosure Medic works by spinning a valve inside the device at high speed to rapidly open and close the flow of air in to and out of your lungs. As you breathe through the mouthpiece the oscillating valve creates a resistance, vibrating the chest wall to work the lungs harder and improve respiratory fitness.
Aerosure has two settings: Breathe Easier mode and Mucus Relief mode. Simply select the mode you require.
Aerosure Medic is designed to be easy to use. Other comparable devices are dependent on the user holding the product at the correct angle and achieving the correct exhalation pressure in order to prove effective. As Aerosure is electrically driven it is effective regardless of the position of the device and pressure generated by the user. Aerosure operates at a frequency to aid mucus clearance, regardless of the technique used.
Breathe easier with the UK’s only dual-function respiratory device. Aerosure Medic provides drug free relief for breathlessness & mucus clearance to make day to day life that little bit easier. See how Aerosure Medic has helped people like you*:
“I wheeze far less, my mucus is clearing far easier & I can climb my stairs without doubling over at the top. Surprisingly easy to use & clean.”
Mrs L Atkins, Hull
“It has certainly lifted the mucus off my chest. I managed to hoover my living room, sofa and chairs today without gasping for breath.”
Ann Work, Caithness
“I get a full night's sleep without having to get mucus off my chest in the early hours.”
Mr T A Millar, Wiltshire
“I have a better quality of life and I’m able to do everyday chores with ease.”
Ellen Illand, Airdrie
With regular use, Aerosure Medic may help to:
- Reduce shortness of breath and relieve breathlessness
- Increase respiratory fitness
- Improve chest mucus and phlem clearance
IS AEROSURE FOR YOU?
IMT and PEP Devices have been shown to:
- Reduce breathlessness in healthy people and people with COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and Chronic Heart Failure
- Improve mucus clearance in people with Cystic Fibrosis and Bronchiectasis.
- Improve quality of life in people with COPD, Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis and Chronic Heart Failure.
Suffer from a long term illness or disability? You may be able to claim back the VAT.
MEDICAL SCIENCE SUPPORTS AEROSURE TECHNOLOGY
AEROSURE’s modes of action are based on two well-established systems; Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT)† effects and Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP)†.
- IMT This technique is designed to directly affect the functioning of respiratory muscles which are responsive to training.
- IMT has demonstrated a number of benefits in a wide range of studies, both in healthy subjects and in people with clinical conditions. Often reported benefits include:
- Increased inspiratory muscle strength
- Reduced breathlessness
- Increased exercise performance
- Improved quality of life
- PEP Designed to interrupt the expiratory airflow, which results in the airways vibrating and thus loosening mucus.
- Vibration stimulations applied to the inspiratory system have been shown to:
- Reduce breathlessness during exercise in people with COPD
- Reduce breathlessness in healthy humans at rest
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
~ 2 Year Warranty ~
In the unlikely event the product proves faulty, we give a 2-year limited warranty commencing on the date of purchase. Within the warranty period we will repair or replace any faulty product free.
– ORDER TODAY –
Save over £85
(Recommended Retail Price £264.93)
- Aerosure Device
- Deluxe Carry Bag
- Replacement Head (giving you a full year of relief)
- Replacement Mouthpieces (set of 3)
Now only £179.99
Save over £85
Exclusive limited-time Aerosure OfferBuy Now
Aerosure Medic is a Class 1 Medical device registered with the MHRA. If you are unsure of the cause of your symptoms, please consult your healthcare professional. Always read the User’s Manual before use. For the full list of contraindications please refer to the product packaging or www.aerosure-medic.com. Aerosure Medic does not replace the need for medication already supplied by your doctor. †Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) is a technique used to correct or increase respiratory function by improving the performance of the muscles involved in inhalation. Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) devices help inhaled air get behind the mucus in the lungs and helps keep the airways open, so mucus can be expelled through coughing/huffing. *All quotes used are real however, to protect the identity of our customers, models have been used for the photos.