Breathe easier with Aerosure today
Complete our online form and our friendly customer service team can get in touch to help.
The referrer and new customer details must differ to claim the promotion.
Please supply details of the person who referred you to allow them to receive their vouchers.
If you are unsure of the cause of your symptoms, please consult your healthcare professional. Always read the user's manual before use. For a full list of contraindications please refer to the product packaging or visit www.aerosure-medic.com. Aerosure Medic does not replace the need for medication already supplied by your doctor.
Terms and conditions apply, offer subject to availability. Promotions can be withdrawn at any time. Only new customers are eligible and new orders cannot be in the name of the original purchaser. The referrer must have kept their own device to be eligible. For hygiene reasons, Aerosure Medic can't be returned once the packaging has been opened.
* Love2shop vouchers are high street shopping vouchers and can be redeemed at over 20,000 stores.
Aerosure Medic should not be used by people who:
- Have epilepsy
- Currently have or previously had Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Have haemodynamic instability (abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate) including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
- Currently have a Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs)
- Have oesophageal varices (enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are experiencing active haemoptysis (coughing up blood)
- Are pregnant
- Have raised intracranial pressure (abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain)
If you are unsure of the suitability of AeroSure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, you should seek medical advice.