Who is Aerosure for?
Aerosure is a Class 1 medical device that is registered with the UK's MHRA as suitable for use in the following patient groups:
REVITIVE Aerosure is clinically proven to
- Reduce a tight-chest associated with breathlessness
- Reduce Coughing
- Strengthen breathing muscles
While there are other breathing devices on the market, Aerosure is unique as it is designed to overcome the performance limitations of some other devices as it is electrically driven.
Other devices are dependent on the user holding the product at the correct angle and achieving the correct exhalation pressure in order to prove effective. As Aerosure is electrically driven it is not dependent on the position of the device or a pre-set pressure generated by the user - so it's easier to get the maximum benefit when using Aerosure.
REVITIVE Aerosure should not be used by people who:
- Are pregnant
- Have epilepsy
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are coughing up blood (active haemoptysis)
- Currently have or previously had a collapsed lung (Pneumothorax)
- Currently have a blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs (Pulmonary Embolism)
- Have enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus (oesophageal varices)
- Have abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain (raised intracranial pressure)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate (haemodynamic instability), including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
If you are unsure of the suitability of Aerosure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, you should seek medical advice.