Who can’t use Aerosure Medic?
Aerosure Medic should not be used by people who:
- Have epilepsy
- Currently have or previously had Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Have haemodynamic instability (abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate) including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
- Currently have a Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs)
- Have oesophageal varices (enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach,
oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are experiencing active haemoptysis (coughing up blood)
- Are pregnant
- Have raised intracranial pressure (abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain)
If you are unsure of the suitability of AeroSure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, you should seek medical advice.