Revitive Ultrasound: at-home Physiotherapy
Pain relief just where you need it
Revitive Ultrasound (formerly known as ‘Ultralieve’) is an easy to use, drug-free medical device, for those with aches & pains, muscle pain or lower back pain.
Ultrasound is used by physiotherapists to help repair damage and relieve pain by accelerating the healing process.
Do more without aches & pains, with Revitive Ultrasound.
Speak to your Pharmacist and find out how Revitive Ultrasound:
may help to relieve muscle pain or pain from osteoarthritis
uses drug-free technology and is a Class IIa Medical Device
How to use Revitive Ultrasound - 3 simple steps
Revitive Ultrasound is an easy to use drug-free therapeutic ultrasound device. Ultrasound therapy is used and respected by medical professionals in the treatment of soft tissue aches, strains and pains.
What users of Revitive Ultrasound say
I have been using it regularly on my tennis elbow. I really notice when I don't use it that the pain is worse!
Revitive Ultrasound should not be:
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a suspected or confirmed tumour)
- Used on the skin over electronic implants, including pacemakers or defibrillators
- Used on an infected or bleeding area, including tuberculosis
- Used on the skin over vascular (blood vessel) abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen or lower back of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates), in the presence of myositis ossificans (bone formed within the muscle) or over the eyes, skull or reproductive organs
- Used over open wounds or fragile or damaged skin eg eczema
- Used on the front of the neck over the carotid sinus
- Used over spinal abnormalities e.g. spina bifida, following laminectomy
- Used over active deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
- Used on recently irradiated tissue (within 6 months)
- Used on heart, eye, testes, near brain, cervical ganglia, spine, laminectomy sites (can cause spinal cord bleeding)
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
If you have any doubts about the suitability of Revitive Ultrasound, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
Sign up to our mailing list
For free hints, tips & special offers, sign up using your email address