Revitive Aerosure Vibration Therapy was developed in the UK by leading physiology and respiratory/COPD specialists.
Mode 1 - Patented Dual-action Vibration Therapy
Mode 2 - Patented Dual-action Vibration Therapy
Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery (like an electric toothbrush) Revitive Aerosure is a portable and easy-to-use device which you breathe through deeply, when symptoms occur.
Revitive Aerosure is now Clinically Proven to improve strength of breathing muscles in people with breathlessness caused by COPD (including smokers and former smokers) Aerosure is a class 1 medical device, registered for people with COPD.
If you suffer a long term illness (such as COPD) or disability, you will be able to claim back the VAT.
Revitive Aerosure is a drug-free respiratory device, so will not interfere with other medication. It does not replace the need for medication.
Awarded an International Design Award in recognition of its superior usability and design.
Revitive Aerosure should not be used by people who:
- Are pregnant
- Have epilepsy
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are coughing up blood (active haemoptysis)
- Currently have or previously had a collapsed lung (Pneumothorax)
- Currently have a blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs (Pulmonary Embolism)
- Have enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus (oesophageal varices)
- Have abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain (raised intracranial pressure)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate (haemodynamic instability), including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
- If you are at end-stage of a respiratory disease (incl. COPD and Cystic Fibrosis), or have a neurological disorder, or are unsure of the suitability of Aerosure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, consult with your doctor before using the device.
You need to breathe in and out through your mouth to receive the benefits of using the device.
Aerosure is electrically driven, although some additional effort is required.
Revitive Aerosure is a registered medical device it means if you have been diagnosed with a long-term illness or disability like COPD or bronchiectasis you qualify for VAT exemption. Find out more about VAT relief here.
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £7.99
- Customer collections - £7.99
* Free standard P&P worth £7.99 in England, Scotland & Wales on all orders over £50. Excluding remote locations which will be charged £27.98 for standard delivery. A list of postcodes that fall within remote locations can be found on our delivery page. Next day and express deliveries to remote locations will cost more, please ask our customer service team for a quote. These web pages are intended for UK/ EU residents only. †Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) is a technique used to correct or increase performance of the muscles involved in inhalation. Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) devices help inhaled air get behind the mucus in the lungs and helps keep the airways open.
Please note that for hygiene reasons there is a 14 day unopened, unused returns policy on the Revitive Aerosure. We cannot accept the return of Aerosure after 14 days of purchase, or if the the seal on the packaging has been broken, unless there is a product fault.
"Revitive Aerosure is great. I can get through the day a lot easier. I have lots of faith in it and have recommended it to others. I use it to exercise my lungs. It is strengthening them. It gives me a bit more freedom in my breathing."
Buy direct from Revitive Aerosure and you get an Exclusive Triple Guarantee*
2 year warranty
Claim VAT relief
Free mainland UK delivery*
UK-based call centre
0845 871 9494
We would love to keep in touch
Sign up for our emails and we'll keep you updated with our regular offers.