Who is Aerosure for?
Aerosure is a Class 1 medical device that is registered with the UK's MHRA as suitable for people healthy people and people with COPD.
Speak to your pharmacist or healthcare professional today to see if Aerosure could help you.
I think Aerosure has considerably helped with my breathing. I have COPD and with correct use I think my life has become more manageable.
Revitive Aerosure is clinically proven to
While there are other breathing devices on the market, Aerosure is unique as it is designed to overcome the performance limitations of some other devices as it is electrically driven.
Other devices are dependent on the user holding the product at the correct angle and achieving the correct exhalation pressure in order to prove effective. As Aerosure is electrically driven it is not dependent on the position of the device or the pressure generated by the user - so it's easier to get the maximum benefit when using Aerosure.
Revitive Aerosure should not be used by people who:
- Are pregnant
- Have epilepsy
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are coughing up blood (active haemoptysis)
- Currently have or previously had a collapsed lung (Pneumothorax)
- Currently have a blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs (Pulmonary Embolism)
- Have enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus (oesophageal varices)
- Have abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain (raised intracranial pressure)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate (haemodynamic instability), including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
If you are at end-stage of a respiratory disease (incl. COPD and Cystic Fibrosis), or have a neurological disorder, or are unsure of the suitability of Aerosure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, consult with your doctor before using the device.
The Aerosure Guarantee
Free Standard delivery on all orders over £50
If you suffer from a long-term health condition you may be able to claim back VAT. Not available on 4-easy instalment orders
Get help and support from our UK based customer service team
All products are backed by our 2-year warranty
We would love to keep in touch
Sign up for our emails and we'll keep you updated with our regular offers.