Buying REVITIVE Aerosure without VAT
As REVITIVE Aerosure is a registered medical device it means if you have been diagnosed with a long-term illness or disability like COPD or bronchiectasis you qualify for VAT exemption.
How to buy Aerosure online without VAT
Follow these simple steps and you can remove the VAT straight away:
- Add Aerosure to your basket.
- Tick the box indicating you qualify for VAT relief.
- Click the small blue "update" button. This will now take the VAT off the total price.
- Click the large "Checkout Securely" button.
- Create an account or sign in.
What is meant by chronically sick or disabled?
For the purposes of the VAT relief, you are chronically sick or disabled if:
- You have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as COPD
- You have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities
- You have a terminal illness
Do I need my Doctor to sign anything?
No, all you have to do is ‘self-certify’ at the checkout that you have a long term illness. Simply follow the above steps. For more information on VAT Relief you can visit the HMRC website:http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/sectors/consumers/disabled.htm